- Fast soaking fibre blend, ideal for all senior horses & ponies, especially those with poor teeth.
- High in digestible fibre & includes live yeast, FOS & MOS to help maintain digestive health & condition.
- Whole cereal & molasses free, low sugar & starch recipe suitable for those prone to laminitis.
- Contains quality protein to help maintain muscle tone & topline.
- Benefits from an appetising apple aroma released during soaking, to aid palatability.
- With a full range of vitamins & minerals including vitamins E & C to support immune health.
- Can be used in addition to other feeds, on its own or as a total hay replacer.
Place the required amount of SPILLERS Senior Super-Mash in a bucket and add in 1.5 times the volume of water. Leave to soak for 2 minutes or until the water has been fully absorbed. Check the consistency is suitable for your horse or pony before feeding. Warm water may be required to achieve optimum soaking time. Please contact the Care-Line for specific advice on feeding to severely insulin dysregulated horses and ponies.